Meet Knoxville Plastic Surgeon Ed Breazeale, Jr., MD
Ed Breazeale, Jr., MD, came from Oak Ridge, Tennessee, to attend the University of Tennessee-Chattanooga, from which he graduated Magna Cum Laude. He then went on to earn his Medical Degree from the University of Tennessee, College of Medicine in Memphis.
After becoming an MD, Dr. Breazeale performed a general surgery internship and residency at the University of Alabama Medical Center in Birmingham. He followed that with a Fellowship in Plastic Surgery at the University of Tennessee, College of Medicine, Chattanooga Unit.
Dr. Breazeale is a Board Certified plastic surgeon, a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, and a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Dr. Breazeale Focuses on Each Patient as an Individual.
- He spends time getting to know each patient to create a treatment plan that will lead to the requested aesthetic results.
- He prioritizes safety for each guest to his practice by thoroughly exploring an individual's unique medical history prior to what seems like even the most routine surgery.
- He creates a unified version of your requests to ensure a natural and beautiful result.
- He walks patients through the details of their plan, laying out the positive results, known risks, and potential complications.
- He welcomes patients into an operating room filled with modern technology and conveniences, all accredited by the proper authorities in the field.
- He works only with anesthesiologists and anesthetists who are board certified.
- He provides additional before and after photographs of his surgeries on request.
American Society of Plastic Surgeons To become an ASPS Member Surgeon, a doctor must complete at least six years of surgical training and experience, at least half of which must focus on plastic surgery. This rigorous, hands-on education ensures that they have extensive practical knowledge in the fields of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery procedures. Read more about ASPS.
ABMS MOC This is a Maintenance of Certification awarded by the American Board of Medical Specialties, which confirms a doctor’s expertise in his or her chosen specialty. Read more about MOC Certification.
FACS Being a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (ACS) provides membership in a not-for-profit group with roots that stretch back to 1913, when it first formed to oversee and expand on quality surgical care and education. Read more about FACS.
Black Diamond The Breazeale Clinic received the coveted Black Diamond Status with Allergan, signifying the most experience with BOTOX® and Juvéderm®. Only the top 1 percent of medical practices and medical spas are awarded Black Diamond status.
LEAD This is an acronym for Leadership, Experience, and Development in the field of breast augmentation, the name of a council composed of board-certified plastic surgeons who gather together each year to pool what they've learned about breast augmentation with an organization known as Mentor Worldwide LLC.